This week is all about things flying out of proportion, whether they be cars, trains, or tempers.
8. Jollibee Menu Items Return.
7. Ceasefire Extended for 24 Hours in Gaza.
6. 8 Celebrities Who Betrayed the Products They’re Endorsing
“Walang Iwanan.” Really?
5. Lawmakers Pushing for Softdrink Tax
charge additional taxes to curb obesity and diabetes in the Philippines.
4. Ebola Center in Liberia Destroyed by Mob.
3. Another Outbreak of Violence in Ferguson, Missouri.
2. Philippine Transportation in Shambles.
The MRT goes off-track, and a car falls out of a Greenhills parking lot.