From a piece about Malaysia Airlines’ MH370 to an unusual name, we give you the TL:DRs of this week’s news.
8. A pilot shares his “pilot’s perspective” on MH370 disappearance
What really happened? A veteran pilot writes about what he thinks the MH370 pilot did and where the search parties should actually go.
7. China warns PH of consequences
China this week said that the Philippines should prepare for the consequences of the country breaking a promise to China. Said promise concerns the removal of Sierra Madre, the amphibious Philippine ship grounded at Spratlys' Ayungin Shoal.
6. Mick Jagger loses longtime girlfriend to suicide
Designer L’Wren Scott was found dead by her assistant in her Chelsea apartment early this week from apparent suicide. Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger, Scott's boyfriend since 2001, is “still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way” according to his statement.
5. Newsweek may or may not have found the real Bitcoin creator
Is Satoshi Nakamoto the face behind Bitcoin? This article lays down the inconsistencies.
4. Bernard Palanca knocks up Erap’s Daughter
Jerika Ejercito, daughter of Manila Mayor Erap Estrada with former actress Laarni Enriquez, is seven months pregnant with the child of boyfriend Bernard Palanca. Palanca has yet to meet Erap.
3. DOTC makes the first step towards the first subway in the PH
The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) will soon present the plans for a 12-kilometer subway system that will connect Bonifacio Global City, Makati Central Business District, and the Mall of Asia in Pasay City.
2. Mikey Bustos covers Avicii… with just his mouth (you’ll get it later)
And it's on The Huffington Post.
1. Bar exam passer has the most appropriate name ever
We want to meet this guy and the people who named him to congratulate them.