We give you this week’s most interesting news tidbits.
8. Neil deGrasse Tyson Used to be a Greco-Roman Wrestler
The astrophysicist and Cosmos host apparently wrestled in high school and when he was in Harvard. The rest, as they say, is history. (PS Yep, that’s him!)
7. Gilbert Gottfried Voices Your Favorite Games
6. Pinoy Musician Jun Lopito Needs Our Help
Jun Lopito has been diagnosed Hepatitis C. Fundraisers have been set up for the Pinoy Legendary Rock Icon. Please read more about them here.
5. Michael Jackson Has a New Album, 5 Years After His Death
there’s a song on there about child abuse. Holy cow!
4. Batfleck Costume Pictures Are Out!
3. Former Senator Ping Lacson Reveals His Version of the Napolist:
The list is out! Predictably, Senator Miriam isn’t happy about it and resorts to insinuating Ping is gay all over again.