he National Commission for Culture and the Arts has announced its ambassadors for the Philippine Arts Festival in 2014, to be held in February.
Its Facebook post mentions that the ambassadors “are expected to advocate and stir everyone’s interest in our culture and the arts scene with many fun-filled, exciting, and educational activities.”
TV host and personality Boy Abunda is the PAF ambassador, though he has been an ambassador for NCCA since 2009. Here are the the 8 other ambassadors.
For details, contact 527-2192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Lucy-Torres-Gomez-8
Are you excited about the upcoming Philippine Arts Festival? How do you feel about the new ambassadors? Share news and how you plan on getting involved in the Comments Section.
8. Lucy Torres Gomez Via chuvaness.com
7. Sarah Geronimo Via ph.she.yahoo.com
6. Shamcey Supsup Via ph.she.yahoo.com
5. Ogie Alcasid Via ph.omg.yahoo.com
4. Piolo Pascual Via ph.omg.yahoo.com
3. Dingdong Dantes Via ph.omg.yahoo.com
2. Venus Raj Via MariaVenusRaj’s facebook
1. Jericho Rosales Via ph.omg.yahoo.com