8 Two-Sentence Horror Stories That Will Scare the Sh*t Out of You
Tired of all the costumed babies and party invites on your social media feeds? Looking for something colder? Here’s something that will make Halloween darker and full of terror.
Below are some of the internet’s most disturbing short stories that could possibly ruin bedtime for you tonight.
Good luck going to sleep!
8. Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.
7. Okay, mama, I will go to sleep and not talk about the man in my closet anymore. He’s going to your room now anyway, right, mister?
(via Chicago Now)
6. “I can’t sleep,” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in
5. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed.”
4. It’s hard fighting the urge to hurt myself. My only comfort is knowing that I can hurt the girl in the trunk instead.
(via Chicago Now)
3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
(via Lit Genius)
2. “You stupid bastard!” I cried as he tied me to the rails, “don’t you know this line has been abandoned for years!” “Of course I know”, he said, walking away, “no one comes here at all.”
(via The Story Archive)
1. You get home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.)